The role plays: student scripts
This page includes links to the student scripts for Law in action: learning through scripted role plays – see the role plays folder for full details of the eight role plays and how to use them, plus access to other versions of the scripts.
The scripts can be copied and distributed – the publisher waives copyright for this (but no other) purpose.
Scripted role plays (all available to download at the bottom of the page)
- Role play 1: the unopposed adjournment (RTF file, 13 pages, 28 KB)
- Role play 2: opposing bail (RTF file, 14 pages, 24 KB)
- Role play 3: pleading guilty and being sentenced (RTF file, 19 pages, 36 KB)
- Role play 4: a ‘multi-hander’ guilty plea (RTF file, 24 pages, 32 KB)
- Role play 5: committal to crown court (RTF file, 13 pages, 20 KB)
Semi-scripted role plays (all available to download at the bottom of the page)
- Role play 6: possession and supply of drugs (RTF file, 23 pages, 32 KB)
- Role play 7: going equipped for theft (RTF file, 33 pages, 36 KB)
- Role play 8: in charge of a car when under the influence (RTF file, 27 pages, 32 KB)
Last Modified: 4 June 2010