The role plays: tutor scripts
This page includes links to the tutor scripts for Law in action: learning through scripted role plays – see the role plays folder for full details of the eight role plays and how to use them, plus access to other versions of the scripts.
The scripts can be copied and distributed – the publisher waives copyright for this (but no other) purpose.
Last Modified: 30 June 2010
- Role play 2: opposing bail (54.81 kb)
- Role play 1: the unopposed adjournment (59.36 kb)
- Role play 3: pleading guilty and being sentenced (69.2 kb)
- Role play 4: a ‘multi-hander’ guilty plea (66.79 kb)
- Role play 5: committal to crown court (54.33 kb)
- Role play 6: possession and supply of drugs (67.53 kb)
- Role play 7: going equipped for theft (73.8 kb)
- Role play 8: in charge of a car when under the influence (70.92 kb)